Skip to main content

Nineteenth.

Sorry for the late updatess. But better late than never right? Hehes.
Erm, it's gonna a REAL LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG one, again.
So just skip to the words part around the end part if you don't feel like going through the pics, which is quite the best part. 

Here goes. :)

PS Forgive me for the poor quality of the pictures alright. ;)

The Gemini. II
Celebrated it with the girls one day before the real birthday.
But the mood was there, the dates is just a number, only the people matters after all. :)

It's the cake both of us have been telling the world that we want to have. HAHAHA

Happy belated birthday to you. ;)


 We are the boss of the day

They (the scorpio babies) made us cut the cakes with our hands tied together.
Wait till your birthday come, YOU ANNOYING SCORPIO TRIO!


I remembered Huixin keeps on telling us to read the cards after we reached home,
but yeah we are the Gemini, we don't listen when curiosity hits. HAHAHA
So we just open it and read it like no one stop us, and we even exchanged it afterwards! HAHAHAH GEMINI.

Mei wasn't there, sorry I'm not pro enough as to edit you into the pictures.
But you are with us, in our heart la HAHAH.

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Uncle Jang with the mates on the birthday night.
Only get to captured the food before it's ready,
'cause we are too hungry to wait anymore.
It's Fast and Furious 7 that night, I mean the speed of us finishing the whole thing.
Still the best!

First time celebrating it with all of them!

OMG.

First time celebrating my birthday with Mr. Tew.

First time with her too.
For years we have been bestie but never get the chance to celebrate our birthday together until now.
Again, better late than never !

I didn't see it coming.
Thanks for the surprise, the cake, the effort and everything. :)

*wish ah bong will get a girl soon
JUST KIDDING.
Why would I waste my wish on him HAHAHAH.



▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

PRESSIE TIME!

SIX. ♥

From Huiyih.

The only wish I constantly get on every birthday. -.-

Handmade by Huiyih.

Was tricked by Huixin.

The real present from Naughty Huixin.

Here's a GREAT idea of birthday box!
All she did is use the box inside out, saved up the money to buy a birthday box.
Creative and environmental-friendly!

A card from my sis, Yongshun all the way from Johore. Appreciated! :)

Last but not the least, from le boy.


Got a yummy lunch made by Mei on my birthday 6:

Heart. 

Hahahaha, thankiew boy.

It's a meaningful birthday spent with most of the people that matters to me.
今年生日 意义非凡
第一次 和那么多重要的人庆祝 好开心好开心
那么多年以来 重来没有朋友那么用心帮我庆祝
说了谁会相信?
今年却不只一次 是两次庆祝 是那么的用心那么简单却那么多感动.

今年的生日 还以为会和往年一样的 所以并没有抱太多期望
真心觉得 能全部人一起坐下来吃顿饭就很感动了
结果竟然还有蛋糕礼物 和那么多用心.
虽然我们都已经看穿了你们的惊喜
但是看着你们那么用心地为我们准备蛋糕和惊喜
买蛋糕还给我们撞见 
为了不让我们看到你们拿蛋糕出来 还故意让我和yungni坐那个方向的座位
我们怎么忍心拆穿 你们的用心我都看在眼里 

多久没有朋友那么用心为我庆祝
竟然还有那么多礼物
虽然不是贵重的 但是心意是无价的 我真的满足了.
一切超出我预料. 要怎么不爱你们!

生日那天晚上的惊喜更不用说
我真的吓到了
谢谢你 身体不方便还跑那么远去买蛋糕
谢谢你们的惊喜 真的很开心
Simple things is always enough to make me happy. :)

那天爸爸妈妈也特地上来吉隆坡
妈妈本来说很累不上来的 但是或许是想到我的生日也快到的关系?
最后也还是陪爸爸上来了.
让我爽爽做了两天的独生女嘿嘿.
每次都没有拍到照的. 唉

去吃了不小心找到的好料 - 美之海鲜
在Festival那里转进去 到Oldtown的红绿灯转左 一路走到尾 会在你的右边
很饿了 所以也没有拍到照片 但是真的很好料 去吃了就知道 不会后悔. ;)

讲到生日还是要讲到爸爸妈妈
我们的生日是妈妈的母难日
19年前妈妈辛苦怀了我10个月 忍痛把我生下来气她
养大我们 撑起这个家 辛苦你们了.
我会努力 为了自己 也为了你们.
每年说一样的东西希望你不会听到闷哈哈哈

结果生日那晚 想家了. :(

I AM NINETEENTH.

I am blessed and I know it.
I appreciate and is always gratitude with what I have and had.
知足常乐. Gratitude people are the richest.
I wanna be the richest girl in the world.
I will learn. Learn to appreciate more, to forgive more.

Never let what you want makes you forget what you have.

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲






Hostel got broke in, a week before.
Heartbroken, and I am.
Lost my laptop and D3100.

I can still tears at the second I think of it.
Anything related to dslr would reminds me of mine.
Tears will go out of control by the thoughts of it. :'(

I hoped you are in the hand of someone who needs you more than me,
who love you more than me, who takes care of you better than me,
and who deserved you.
I miss you.

Was unable to accept the fact that they are gone. It takes time.
Couldn't believed it's gone, just like that. 

Still, I'm thankful that I didn't decided to get a new laptop over a desktop last time.
Or else it would have been gone by now together with the others.
Luckily desktop was the choice back then.
I am not feeling happy or so, just trying to see something good in this incident.
And yes, no one gets hurt. Fortunately.


To the one who stole our stuff. 
Sincerely, from us.

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲


It's the haze season again.
It's a special season we have every year in the Southeast region
when Indonesia caused irresponsible pollution and blame the weather and nature for it.
And yes, it even broke the world record with the highest PSI record.
WELL DONE INDONESIA. 
GOOD JOB AND KEEP IT UP.

Please take care of yourself everyone.
Get a mask, drink plenty of water and stay indoor as much as possible.
Stay healthy everyone.
Just pray and hope our government do what they said.





Gonna be a busy week (or MONTH) ahead.
Gonna make the most fun out of it, I hope. 
It's the attitude that matters. :)

GOGO SUPER GIRL!

Hope you had a great time reading this post, despite of the length.
Have a great week ahead everyone. 
Goodnight. :) 




Popular posts from this blog

Case Study: Shipping Container Architecture

Shipping container architecture is a form of architecture using steel intermodal containers (shipping containers) as structural element. It is also referred to as cargotecture , a portmanteau of cargo with architecture. The use of containers as a building material has grown in popularity of the past several years due to their inherent strength, wide availability, and relatively low expense. We have also started to see people build homes with containers because they are seen as more eco-friendly than traditional building materials such as brick and cement. THE KABIN While we went on a trip to Sekinchan last month, we had a chance to stay at The Kabin, a container lodge in Sekinchan. It was a new experience for us and also a pleasant one. There are basically two different type of containers used at The Kabin. Their difference are in the length of the container. The shorter ones, with length of 6m are used for rooms for  2-4 person, while the longer ones, with the lengt

感动是个什么表情

感动是个什么表情? 泪眼汪汪 说不出话这样? 据一个不可靠消息,感动就是 要笑不笑要哭不哭这样的 想象起来的话 感觉很像脸部抽筋比较多. 我发现 我没有感动这个表情 是因为不够感动 还是不知道怎么表达 我看戏听歌看视频都可以乱哭 但是如果说是惊喜还是什么 我却很少会被感动到 虽然一部分原因是90%惊喜都会给我猜中啦 撇开视频电影音乐这些 还有亲情也例外 最后一次被感动 我也不记得了 也不重要是吧. 我记得以前有个人总是喜欢乱惊喜 也不知道哪来的习惯 然后10次 有8次给我猜中 其他两次 没有猜中 却出现了面瘫的情况. 反省之后觉得好内疚 别人那么用心安排的 就算扮一下感动也好啊 然后下定决心 如果以后还有这类情况 一定要尽力配合一下 结果,真的来了 然后我发现 尼玛姐真没有感动这个表情 -.- 还是感动点太高吗. 大家都惊喜的开心的 我就是以下的表情..... 唉. FAIL BIG TIME. 加上因为是很亲的人 就连假笑都省了就这样. 所以我是有病吗我也不知道. 虽然说 对这些没有意义的东西没啥兴趣 但是 能不能来个好心人让我感受一下感动是什么感觉叻 我试试看尽量关掉第六感配合一下. 结果连这个也变得和你一样吗? 我宁愿相信我只是没有遇到让我感动的人. 晚安.

Snippets of November

I'm not supposed to be here now, but I just talked to Mum,  and she was asking why hasn't she seen any photos of this and that,  and so here I am, eagerly showing you what I did in the past month. This blog was initially kept alive for my mum anyway, so here goes. November is mostly about Birnbeck (my site for my Final Year Project) and some Christmas market!! And also walking around town with the excuse of Christmas shopping, other than that it's all just snippets of daily things. Historical Georgian architecture market x Disco ball Cause why not.  Take note of my coursemate in the photo which gives an idea of how huge is this jetty.  View from my room, lying down on my bed. Literally.  And it's true that if you can see stars at night, it means there's no cloud on the next day. No cloud means the Sun is out, and in UK it also means cold af. Tried Couchsurfing