Skip to main content

Whoa-Uh-Oh.


As always my favourite photo as the header.

Was up for a getaway last weekend.
No special why, you don't need reason to travel.
If you really want to know, guessed I wanna say it anyway HAHAHA
Cause Malacca is a place I'm not new to since I'm young.
I've been there numerous time since I'm young, with my family my friends my primary and secondary graduation trips.
But when I think of it, I don't really remember much about Malacca.
I've never had a proper look of this place.
Sometimes you get used to things and took them for granted,
and when you sit back, trying to remember how it looks like,
only then you realize your mind is blank, cause you are so used to it that you never had a proper look at it,
that you have never really appreciate them.

只是去玩 有必要这样卖文艺吗.
HAHAHA!

Departed at noon after having lunch.
Change of plan and I've became the driver all the way.
Went to MMU to fetch the girl who decided to join us last minute,
who also made my getaway complete.

 Lai, snap one and send it to our group chat for the left out one.
Let's make it complete 5 next time alright hahaha. 乖乖

First stop: My all year round craving - Klebang coconut shake.
Crowded as always, 但依然不能阻止我要喝到它的决心. 坚决!

#happykid

Candid siaaaa. 

Next stop to the Klebang beach.
唉,说到也惭愧 难道南马都没有一个好好的海边吗?!!
全都填到不像样
那天去了Puteri Cove是这样这里也是这样. #emo
我们连水都不敢碰 
却竟然看到一个巫裔爸爸 一直拿那个海水一直往孩子身上冲
乌鸦在头上飞过.......这样..真的好吗这位爸爸....

 Anyway, we still ended up taking a lot of picture at the beach.. hahaha
It's a beach after all, one without the sound of the waves though...

You know how much I love this picture seeing I used it as the header for today's.
'Cause you can't have bad times with great people around you.
And I think I'm falling in love with the 16:9 ratio.

 How happy are we?


Vogue at beach HAHAHA


Cause we saw the moon and the sudden 嫦娥 kick got us.
Just going with the (retarded) floww ~

It's as if the beach can eat up all my trouble.

Checked into the guesthouse and then off to Jonker Walk.
As charming as always.



 Beautiful facade everywhere, like they are trying to tell some story.

 And so much CNY atmosphere.

 Portugese Egg Tart. Must eat it when it's warm!!

The Exotic Durian Puff HHAHAAH, found it after walking to and fro for so many times 
that we got confused of the direction,
only to realize it's just beside the World Heritage Park. -.-

Apologies for so little picture of foods, cause we are so busy buying everything and eating them all.
Handful of food and finally finding places to rest our legs and fill the stomach! Woohooh


And then finally~ We are back in the guesthouse~~
累到狗样.
I didn't edit this picture when I uploaded it.
So tired I even skipped my before-sleep-instagram-scroll. hahhaa

 The just-wake-up face.
Someone's mum said I gained weight.
In fact, I do. Lose some weight will you? WILL YOU?!!

18 yo! #Pattern

We stayed at Layang Layang Guesthouse.
And it's quite satisfying, until I met a very inconsiderate neighbour. Shit you.
Cause they have timber floors, which can be very noisy,
especially when kids keep on running to and fro, at the corridor, outside your room, 7am in the morning.
Other than that, it's 5/5 perfect.
The rooms and toilets are clean, the staffs are friendly and place is beautiful.

To dear parents, if you are going to stay in a guesthouse.
Be considerate, keep an eye on your kids.
Staying in a guesthouse requires more consideration and tolerance, 
and more disciplined kids.
If you can't keep your kids quiet, don't stay in a guesthouse.
Go get a hotel. Don't give others hell. Urgh.
Shit you, seriously shit you.










Checked out and unload our stuff in the car.
And then, finding our way to our lunch.





Yay! One of my main purpose for this trip!
Waited a while before we got a seat. But it's worth it.

 So much love for that little Homemade cheese cake.

 And the burger too!
And the salad too!

 Good time~

 As you see. no photo in the house.
I'm sorry, I tried my best to restrain myself.
It's soo beautiful, everything.
I could stay there all day if I can.


Make sure you go to the washroom.
Cause it's all the way at the back.
And you can get a thorough look at this hidden gem.

After staying for 2 hours, we finally got ourselves to leave this place.
And continue the food hunt.
The cendol we left out last night, and some other things that we want to bring back.


Why didn't I find the 16:9 ratio this lovable before?
Btw, cendol from Jonker 88. But no, no more next time.
Need to look out for the present best cendol in Jonker already.
Haih, so much disappointment.
Bought Durian puff for my parents and some other little things and bye to Jonker.
Went to Dataran Pahlawan to shop, nothing much.
Gave up Nadeje cause we had enough sweet stuff. HAHAHA
And that's a fullstop for my little weekend getaway~~~

With my best travel partner.
Credits to my sister, who is in an intense photography training hhahaha.

我不喜欢迷路找不到方向 那种不知道对不对路会不会到的感觉.
但是如果是和你 我不介意.
Getting lost is always a good idea, only if it is with you.
并不是因为她总是会带我找对路 事实她和我一样路痴王
但是我们会一起迷路一起走很多冤枉路 但是还是一路颠.
我们在一起的时候 通常都是我走前面 她在后面
我发现我们两个的时候我很少看到她的背影.
But I don't need to see you to know you are there.
如果我一个人迷路 我会忙张会pekcek
但是她在的话 迷路就迷路 慢慢走慢慢看也很爽很开心 好像小探险一样刺激.

我们的性格都不定性 (不过她比较全方面的不定性 哈哈哈)
但是我们的性格就是可以附和对方的脾气  自然而然的.
自然到都不觉得谁在妥协谁 因为互相很频繁的在妥协对方
太多了 要记也记不来 哈哈哈哈.



And also, I wasn't suppose to be traveling with these guys.
But things happen, changed of plan.
But I don't mind at all, cause it's still awesome anyway. ;)
人算不如天算.

I used to hate how things always goes out of my expectation
 and how things didn't work as expected, as planned.
I would be devastated.
But somehow, I've came to love the unexpected.
I'm still a there-must-be-a-plan kinda person,
but I'm always expecting the unexpected to happen, in fact, I'm anticipating it.
Accepting it and goes along, feels like a little challenge.
I get to experience more and learn more, unexpectedly.
And that's why I'm trying to enjoy getting lost.
And that's why, I don't like appointments and stuff, I like to be spontaneous.
That's why it's hard to get a hold of my time.
I go wherever I want and do whatever I like, as much as I can.
I hope at least I have that much of freedom.

Recharged, and it's time to go full power.
It's gonna be a busy week ahead.
Goodnight, till next time. :)





Popular posts from this blog

Case Study: Shipping Container Architecture

Shipping container architecture is a form of architecture using steel intermodal containers (shipping containers) as structural element. It is also referred to as cargotecture , a portmanteau of cargo with architecture. The use of containers as a building material has grown in popularity of the past several years due to their inherent strength, wide availability, and relatively low expense. We have also started to see people build homes with containers because they are seen as more eco-friendly than traditional building materials such as brick and cement. THE KABIN While we went on a trip to Sekinchan last month, we had a chance to stay at The Kabin, a container lodge in Sekinchan. It was a new experience for us and also a pleasant one. There are basically two different type of containers used at The Kabin. Their difference are in the length of the container. The shorter ones, with length of 6m are used for rooms for  2-4 person, while the longer ones, with the lengt

感动是个什么表情

感动是个什么表情? 泪眼汪汪 说不出话这样? 据一个不可靠消息,感动就是 要笑不笑要哭不哭这样的 想象起来的话 感觉很像脸部抽筋比较多. 我发现 我没有感动这个表情 是因为不够感动 还是不知道怎么表达 我看戏听歌看视频都可以乱哭 但是如果说是惊喜还是什么 我却很少会被感动到 虽然一部分原因是90%惊喜都会给我猜中啦 撇开视频电影音乐这些 还有亲情也例外 最后一次被感动 我也不记得了 也不重要是吧. 我记得以前有个人总是喜欢乱惊喜 也不知道哪来的习惯 然后10次 有8次给我猜中 其他两次 没有猜中 却出现了面瘫的情况. 反省之后觉得好内疚 别人那么用心安排的 就算扮一下感动也好啊 然后下定决心 如果以后还有这类情况 一定要尽力配合一下 结果,真的来了 然后我发现 尼玛姐真没有感动这个表情 -.- 还是感动点太高吗. 大家都惊喜的开心的 我就是以下的表情..... 唉. FAIL BIG TIME. 加上因为是很亲的人 就连假笑都省了就这样. 所以我是有病吗我也不知道. 虽然说 对这些没有意义的东西没啥兴趣 但是 能不能来个好心人让我感受一下感动是什么感觉叻 我试试看尽量关掉第六感配合一下. 结果连这个也变得和你一样吗? 我宁愿相信我只是没有遇到让我感动的人. 晚安.

Snippets of November

I'm not supposed to be here now, but I just talked to Mum,  and she was asking why hasn't she seen any photos of this and that,  and so here I am, eagerly showing you what I did in the past month. This blog was initially kept alive for my mum anyway, so here goes. November is mostly about Birnbeck (my site for my Final Year Project) and some Christmas market!! And also walking around town with the excuse of Christmas shopping, other than that it's all just snippets of daily things. Historical Georgian architecture market x Disco ball Cause why not.  Take note of my coursemate in the photo which gives an idea of how huge is this jetty.  View from my room, lying down on my bed. Literally.  And it's true that if you can see stars at night, it means there's no cloud on the next day. No cloud means the Sun is out, and in UK it also means cold af. Tried Couchsurfing